It has been a long time since I have blogged and the primary reason for this is that I had friends visiting from California for over a week. I had a good time showing them around and seeing new places with them.

One of the coolest things we did was hike Mt Takao on Tuesday. The weather was great, and the scenery was nice. The trail was steep at parts with stairs built into the mountain to help you with your climb. Sometimes the roots from the trees worked as stairs as well. On the top of the mountain there is a visitors center where you can buy food and water. We took a different route back down to the bottom and got to pass through some more scenic areas and beautiful shrines.

Steep Stairs, Roots, and a Lizard





The Top, A Toast, and a different angle





This guy told us about the shrine



Three days ago my neighbors with the disgustingly filthy balcony finally cleaned it up. I am assuming that they were forced to. There were tons of cockroaches and pigeons living there and the worst part is that my balcony is connected to theirs! Anyway, within hours of their balcony being cleaned I noticed a pigeon egg in a very peculiar spot on the railing of my balcony. There is no way that anyone would have been able to set it there. I am either thinking a pigeon somehow carried it over there when its nest was being disturbed, or a pigeon which was heading home to lay an egg had to quickly find another place to leave it. Check out the pictures.





Yesterday marked a year since Miho and I met at Dolores Park in San Francisco so I surprised her with Blue Man Group tickets. The show was very good and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I know they tour the USA and are always in Vegas to keep an eye out!

After the show we got a picture with one of the Blue Men.
I tried, and failed, to make a Blue Man face.






edit post

0 Reply to "More Humboldt visitors, a pigeon egg, and BLUE MAN GROUP!"

Post a Comment