The Waseda University festival took place this weekend and it was such a great party. It is a student run event that attracts tens of thousands of people, has nationally known acts, and draws the attention of the national media. I spent most of my time there on Saturday going to various concerts held inside classrooms. I also ate a wide variety of food which benefits various school clubs.
This was all part of 4 of the most exciting days I have had here. Friday I went to the Nikko mountains, Saturday was the festival then celebrating my friend's birthday and my other friends' going away, Sunday was more Waseda festival (plus a nap), and then Monday I went to go to a CPR seminar and disaster preparedness workshop at a firestation.
Here is some video from the festival!

Waseda Sai 2007 ???






??????????? |



edit post

1 Reply to "4 Days of Fun / Waseda Festival"

Anonymous on May 22, 2009 at 3:38 PM

wow, i loved this video..... really. fun, here i am sitting in my home may 21 2009 . I should be doing other things , but i am living my life through your camera.....DAD

 

Post a Comment