Hey everyone, nice to have you reading again!
Last weekend I was pretty sick and had to study for midterms. I did manage to see a new place though when I went out to eat with Miho and her sister. I don't go out that often so it was fun! It was Yumi's recommendation so I was happy to come along.
After dinner we went walked to a place already lit-up for Christmas. It was pretty, and very Tokyo how it was right next to what's known as the busiest train station in the world. There were trains coming and going into the night to the side, but unfortunately we don't have any pictures of that.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com


Tuesday my friend Dustin from Fresno State University moved into the second floor of this building. We hung out a bunch this week along with his roommate from Chico State named Justin.


Around Thursday morning I got some cool news that it has been confirmed, and made public that there will be a real, regular-season Major League Baseball series between Oakland and Boston here in Tokyo in March. A generous friend in San Francisco has told me that she will try and get me work there. She and I worked for the same people (MLB International) as a part of the international broadcast at the All Star Game in San Francisco in July. There are also rumors that there will be a series in Beijing, China this March between San Diego and Los Angeles so I am keeping my eye out for that. I never really shared any of my All Star pictures so here are a few.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com



edit post

0 Reply to "Christmas Lights, New Neighbor, Spring Fever in November"

Post a Comment