Miho is 22! (0)

10:51 PM by , under , , ,



Friday was Miho's 22nd birthday and, in her words, her last birthday as a student. We went out to lunch in the Meguro district of town to a Korean restaurant very near the offices I worked at. I had been to this place with coworkers and really loved it, however, this time I had them give me the maximum level of spiciness and it ruined my meal. It was so hot that when Miho took a small bite she began coughing! My tongue burned so bad and became very tender. I ended up mixing it with a lot of rice to tone down the spice but it was still almost unbearable.

I tried to eat it as it was served



...It made me cry...



So I had to mix it with my rice



We then walked over to Tokyo Tower and had dessert at the top! I also gave Miho the watch I bought for her.


Tokyo Tower



A view from the top



Tokyo Tower Cheesecake is good!



That night her volleyball team was celebrating winning a small tournament so I tagged along and partied with them. (I almost didn't go because the spicy food in my stomach made me feel sick) Of course it was a "nomihoudai" (all you can drink). Her teammates even surprised her with a cake!




Pictures from the photo-booth



PS: I am back in California on July 29th



edit post

0 Reply to "Miho is 22!"

Post a Comment