Last weekend the California State University group I came here with had its farewell dinner in the form of a dining cruise of Tokyo Bay. We had delicious tempura and sushi and all you can drink beverages.


Our Boat




Going around the bay really made me realize how much I will miss this city. We saw many places of the city that I have so many memories in. Check out some of the pictures.


Tokyo Tower, TV station at Odaiba, and Rainbow Bridge





With Chris from CSU Long Beach (2nd from left) and her friends





I highly recommend one of these cruises, however I hear that they cost $100 a person. The fee for our sayonara party was included in our tuition.

Closing Ceremony



Watching how to put on a tie on YouTube

The dean of my department making a speech
He is a very cool guy





Getting my diploma



The Valedictorian of the exchange students was this German boy



Afterparty with Miho and Bora




edit post

0 Reply to "Sayonara Party Cruise & Closing Ceremony"

Post a Comment