Friday I completed my final classes here at Waseda University. I really enjoyed my Japanese language courses here and definitely feel I will return to San Francisco State University with the ability to pass my remaining one semester of Japanese classes with ease.


Our Japanese class was filled with students from all over the world. We had people from the USA, Australia, Germany, Peru, and England. We went on a few field trips and our professors often took pictures of us. On the last day of class we were given this slideshow of the various activities we did. I am too lazy to translate it, but prior to the picture of me pulling out my hair says "we had tough tests".




Slideshow from Japanese class at Waseda University 2007/8









edit post

0 Reply to "The School Year is Over"

Post a Comment