In my Apartment (0)

12:29 AM by , under , ,

I am in my second morning in my new apartment here in Tokyo. Overall I am satisfied with the place however it needs a little bit of cleaning. I am really liking my neighborhood because there is a park 1 minute away from my apartment, there is a laundry facility in the same building, French, Indian, Italian, and Japanese restaurants, a supermarket and convenient stores, various medical practises, a police station, and more. Here are a couple pictures of the park:

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com





I went to Harajuku yesterday and did some shopping. Harajuku is well known for young people going and dressing really crazily just to have a good time and be seen. Here's some pictures

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com


I am still getting my room together and will hopefully get some pictures up soon. I just ate my banana and yogurt breakfast and will go to the park and use its exercise equipment. The pullup bar at the park is my new hope for being able to accomplish my New Year's resolution of 10!



edit post

0 Reply to "In my Apartment"

Post a Comment