Today I went to my school's baseball game. It was pretty fun, but very hot and sunny. It was a cool experience watching baseball in Japan because they cheer so differently. When your team is up, at least in college, you don't sit and you constantly chant and sing different things. It is somewhat comparable to what high school softball teams do in the dugout in the USA.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com



I had another orientation for a couple hours after that which was really boring. After that I was able to go to my school's symphony's concert. It was quite a show. It was held in a nice venue across town and luckily for me one of the band members gave me a free ticket! It was a real honor to see them play considering they tour the world putting on shows.


Here's a picture of outside the venue, and one from inside.
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com



edit post

0 Reply to "Waseda baseball game and Waseda Symphony"

Post a Comment