Halloween in Tokyo (0)

12:18 AM by , under , ,

Last night I went to my friend's Halloween party. It was a bunch of us Californians with along with any locals we could convince to celebrate the weird holiday known as Halloween. I went as myself riding a short man with a horse's head. That's the only way I can really describe it. I thought it was pretty tacky but people were asking me if I bought it at a store. The answer is no, I just used my own clothes and some newspaper and safety-pins.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com


The theme of the party was to dress in school uniforms and surprisingly most people did. There were a couple cross-dressers, including Miho who decided to go in a high school jacket for men. In this picture she is the only non-Californian, and the girl to my right is the one who just lost her house in Southern California:

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com




edit post

0 Reply to "Halloween in Tokyo"

Post a Comment