Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com



Hello again! Here's my school ID and Alien Registration card. I just got the Alien card yesterday.


Since my last blog a couple notable things have happened. The first is that I got my hair cut at a beauty school for free! It was really high tech. For example the chair I was in was fully motorized for all the lifting, reclining, legrest and stuff, it had electrical outlets, seat warmer, and more. They first shampooed and conditioned my hair, cut it, shampooed and conditioned again, gave me a scalp, neck, ear, and shoulder massage, then finally shaved me. I was in the chair for two hours but it was worth it.


Another big thing is that I caught that cockroach! I saw him in the kitchen and threw a trap at him. He cringed as it approached him, hid behind a counter, then within a minute he entered the trap being that he was attracted to the smell of the bait inside. Want to see what he looked like before I terminated him?

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com


Monday was a national holiday and I was taken out to dinner by Miho's family at a soba noodle restaurant. I ate duck, sushi, soba, and tempura. It was so good. I cook a lot at home though and am starting to like it a lot. Something I noticed though is that if you don't wash your pans good enough your fried rice will taste like French Toast.


Oh ya, I am brewing up some awesome ideas for my Halloween costume this year and have a bunch of events I will hopefully attend. here is one of them: http://lacittadella.co.jp/halloween/


I have been here one whole month!



edit post

0 Reply to "Scary Pictures and More"

Post a Comment