On January 15th I will start work at Major League Baseball Tokyo. I got a call and an email from then saying that I was one of the chosen students to get hired to work through late March! I will work from 9-5 Monday through Friday. I am excited to start and see what kind of assignments I get to take on! I told them about my prepaid trip to Okinawa and they said I can take time off and go so I am extra happy!
Recently I have had two issues. One involves a human, and one involves a pigeon. The first one, involving a human, is an American girl who talked to my realtor about moving into the open room in my apartment without telling me. This realtor only deals with foreigners. At the time there were many rooms, all quite similar, that were available to foreigners so I approached her with my take on the situation. I said something equal to this: "We traveled very far and spent a lot of money to get to Tokyo so how about we make an effort to live with foreigners that don't speak the same language." In response I got a very nasty email trying to make me feel guilty for her have to find another place to live which cost her some realtor fees. She also requested that I never speak to her again! Since then a French guy has looked at the room but I think he will move to the third floor so I still am living alone.
The other issue is with a pigeon that lives on my balcony. This is a huge problem because I have no place to dry my clothes. The realtor has tried to putt up netting to keep the bird out but it always slips through. Today they put up more netting and still the pigeon made it in. The problem now is that I don't think it can get out! I am pretty sure it is stuck on my balcony.
Here is a picture of me in traditional clothes from Mongolia. There was a Japanese girl trying on a different garment so I asked if she'd take the picture with me.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com


By the way, thanks for reading. My blog has over 3000 views now
Keep in touch!



edit post

1 Reply to "Future Work at Major League Baseball, And More!"

Anonymous on May 22, 2009 at 3:19 PM

this is a nice shot Dad

 

Post a Comment