It is almost the year 2008 (0)

10:53 PM by , under ,

The year 2007 is now 27/28ths through and it is about time for me to reflect back on what I did during it. Every year I write about my entire year for my personal saving, and share it with my family. Since I am now regularly writing a blog I will post it here. Some of my old year reviews are on this blog at the very end.
The main reason I am able to remember what I did during my years is my free date-book from the Credit Union in Garberville, California. I love this thing! I keep it in my pocket every day and thanks to it I rarely forget dates. I would never consider buying one at the store because they are of too good quality and therefore are not lightweight, nor do they fit well in my pocket. My younger sister just sent me the 2008 version so I am good to go.
So anyway, I will soon be writing about my 2007 which is bound to be too long, somewhat boring, and full on run-on sentences as my English writing skills have suffered a bit here in Tokyo.





edit post

0 Reply to "It is almost the year 2008"

Post a Comment