I have finished all of my hard school work before the winter break starts and I just have to endure one more day of classes before I am done until January 8th. I had an oral presentation with a fellow Californian and an Alaskan friend and we did really well. We actually got the best grade in the class!
I also finally have a pigeon-free balcony. It is very nice and now I can hang my laundry out there. I am drying clothes as I type! The pigeon from before was indeed stuck and has tried countless hours to try to get back on my balcony but it thankfully can't. My neighbor now has to deal with it! The neighbor obviously doesn't care because they have never tried to shoe away the pesky birds. The people who put up the netting on my balcony said they think my neighbors are feeding the birds! Just around an hour ago I looked over to my neighbor's balcony and saw mountains of bird feces. These are really big pigeons but one of the piles is bigger than 2 of them combined. What should I do? Should I report this to the health department? It is a total disgrace.
I just got this photo emailed to me from the day my Japanese class went to the primary school. It was really fun, but unfortunately we weren't allowed to take pictures of the kids. We are all Americans except for the professor, a British girl, and a German girl. The low morning sun was harsh on everyone but me.



Tonight is our California State University monthly dinner and I hear it is all you can drink so some blog-worthy material is bound to surface by the end of the night.



edit post

1 Reply to "Winter Break, Pigeons, and Primary School Photo"

Anonymous on April 3, 2013 at 5:01 PM

For trusted, not eѵery gamе will be
featured oг regular Induсe grievanсe, you can
forever better уouгѕеlf and soсial statuѕ higheг than eaгlier.
These аrе simрly a few cutpurse and word-wеаver
to perѕuadе maѕs to your effoгt, you
can.

Μy website; http://awesomeindy.com

 

Post a Comment