Yesterday at my lunch break one of my superiors offered me tickets to see Japan play soccer against Bosnia at the National Stadium. Luckily the day before my English teaching appointment was canceled for last night so I was free to go. I got 5 tickets located in the center, 6th row!
We had a blast but I have to admit it was one of the worst soccer games I have ever seen. The skill level was quite low. However, the cheering was fun! Japan's team has been really disappointing lately. They ended up winning 3-0.
I was able to watch the game on my phone as well. That was cool because if there was an injury or something I could see the replays. It was a cold night, probably in the low 40s, but they gave out hand warmers at the gate which I thought was cool!
I was having a long day because I was up really late the night before so I wasn't doing very well on camera. Sorry about that! You can tell from my eyes that I didn't get much sleep. Anyway, enjoy the video! By the way, the cheering you hear while I am shooting in the stadium is real!



Soccer: Japan V Bosnia Jan 30 2008 in Tokyo






Add to My Profile | More Videos



edit post

0 Reply to "Free Tickets!"

Post a Comment