Quick note (0)

10:43 PM by , under ,

I have been way too busy to write all the stuff I have been up to that I am slowly forgetting. I hope I will have more time but for now I will just say two things:

1. I ate raw whale meat last week and it was pretty good.

2. This video simply blows my mind because this is the tallest building in the world. It is the Taipei 101 in Taipei, Taiwan. If you really think of how you have never seen a structure this big in your life, and moreover, it is somehow loaded with mind-boggling amounts of pyrotechnics, this video will probably wow you too. Some of these fireworks are shot from an elevation higher than most fireworks are even able to fly! By the way, my New Years video has been watched over 5000 times on YouTube and has been posted on websites in numerous countries without any promotion.








edit post

0 Reply to "Quick note"

Post a Comment