Window sill leaking badly during a heavy downpour

Around 1:00AM this morning I came to realize that the extremely loud drops of rain I could hear outside were actually sounds of water dripping into my apartment! As you see, it was even all over my bed, and the tatami floor was drenched!

Video of the leakage




This led to a miserable night of sleep, even with my earplugs in. I kept thinking I was getting wet and having weird dreams.

My luck changed as dawn broke
It turns out that a friend of Ryan and I is generously giving us both tickets to the MTV Japan VMAs (video music awards) scheduled for tomorrow. Hmm, what on Earth am I going to wear? At events like that you either dress fancy, or "look cool" so I guess I only have one option being that I am a bum. I will let you know how it goes. Ryan was kissed by Courtney Love one time he was at the VMAs in the USA. I guess you really never know what tomorrow will bring in this crazy world!



edit post

3 Reply to "A Wet, Miserable Morning Turns Out to Have a Turn For The Better!"

Anonymous on May 28, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Your landlord should buy a tube of caulking or sealant and fix that window, or at least give it to you so you can fix it. A wet bed must have been miserable.

So are you going as a cool bum or a fancy bum?

A.J.

 

Ren on May 28, 2009 at 11:30 PM

I don't have fancy clothes so I imagine that can answer your question.

 

Anonymous on May 29, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Go buy a shirt and some pants, and some shoes....you will need them sooner or later.Do it!!!!!
Dad

It sure has been raining allot there huh. I am having fun on my trip with you in Japan. Say hello to Miho.....!

 

Post a Comment