My Blog Slowly Loses Its Class...


I saw this piece of shocking Engrish on the security door of a Tokyo gym that was closed for the day. I hope her shirt is referring to bicycle frames.



edit post

6 Reply to "Engrish Comes In All Shapes And Sizes"

Anonymous on May 5, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Oh my! LOL! Wonder if she would be shocked if she knew the double entendre' she is advertising!

A.J.

 

C.J. on May 5, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Bicycle frames indeed. but that wouldn't be saying much in that case... based on frame sizing that's like child-sized

 

Heather on May 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Maybe it's the frame of one of those "travel" bikes that fold up in the cubby of the R.V.? Japanese people aren't THAT much shorter than I am (1.52m). My bike's a 24".

 

Anonymous on May 6, 2009 at 12:08 AM

hummm, I wonder how often she rides?

dad

 

Kym on May 7, 2009 at 8:31 AM

I'd say that was STRETCHING reality an inch or two.

 

Ren on May 7, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Everyone> Thanks for the comments, I am as puzzled, and amused as all of you.

 

Post a Comment