A Shot of Richie Spice With Myself Filming in the Background

(Credit: Lee Abel)

Now that it is April, I have been pondering how the summer concerts that I work at are going to fit in my schedule. As of right now, I am scheduled to be in Japan through June 30th (I am in Japan right now, though I am writing this at SFO). Seeing lots of footage I shot being used as promotional material on the new Reggae Rising website has me especially excited to get to work as soon as possible, but I have a small problem. It seems that I foolishly scheduled my return flight without seeing that I would be missing two good work opportunities. One of which, Harmony Festival in Santa Rosa, is, in my opinion, the best festival in Northern California.
Anyway, I guess this is a good opportunity to give some links to some of the shows that I was on camera for at Reggae Rising. They are Quicktime files, and in order to see them without any lag, I suggest you right click the link and save it to your computer before watching because they are large files.

Don Carlos: http://reggaerising.com/images/video/Don_RR.mov

Anthony B: http://reggaerising.com/images/video/AnthonyB_Trailer.mov

Collie Buddz: http://reggaerising.com/images/video/Collie_Buddz_RR.mov

To see other footage from the show that I was not on camera for, go here: http://reggaerising.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142&Itemid=87



edit post

4 Reply to "Video in My Past, and Future"

Anonymous on April 3, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Ok, I give up on two counts:
a) trying to find you in the background
b) trying to figure out how you can be in Japan and at SFO at the same time.

Aunt Jackie

 

Ren on April 3, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Internet costs money to connect at SFO so I just wrote the blog on my computer and uploaded it this morning in Japan at Miho's house.

I am using a tripod under the yellow "sunbrella" on the right ;)

 

Anonymous on April 3, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Now you have enlightened me on both counts. Thank you very much. :-)

Say hello to Miho for me. Are you going to be working at tutoring while in Japan, or something else?

Aunt Jackie

 

Ren on April 4, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Ya, will just be tutoring to try and break even while here. If I am lucky I will run into some "real" work, but I am in no hurry to commit to anything.

 

Post a Comment