First Impressions of Carmel (6)

9:28 AM by , under ,

A view from the house where last night's party took place


I arrived in Carmel yesterday afternoon to take part in the kick-off party for the movie I will be on the crew of. From what I understood, the house belonged to one of the many investing in the movie, and his house was magnificent!
It isn't really my job to promote the movie, but things seem to be starting off very positively, and there seem to be a number of well-known actors and crew members.
Today is a free-day, before another welcome dinner tonight, and work at 8AM tomorrow. Yesterday at the party Ryan and I were able to get advice on what to do around this area by no-one other than a former mayor of Carmel. We also met some friendly newspaper writers who want to show us around town and share their "hook-ups" with us.
Anyway, we are off to Point Lobos State Park for a hike.



edit post

6 Reply to "First Impressions of Carmel"

Anonymous on January 26, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Have fun in Carmel and show me some pics taken there :)

 

Ren on January 26, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Ok, today we took lots of pictures. I hope I have time to upload them soon.

 

Elly on January 26, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Let us know if you go to the hot springs... I want to see photos too.

 

Anonymous on January 26, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Was this former mayor known as Rowdy Yates in another life? What can you tell us about the movie (actors, name of movie, etc.)

Aunt Jackie

 

Anonymous on January 27, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Another adventure - what fun!

 

Ren on January 27, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Aunt Jackie>I know there are lots of well known actors, and crew members, but I will keep their names private for now.

 

Post a Comment