Whale Blog Preview (4)

10:24 PM by , under ,

A couple of the many whales I saw yesterday


Here on the Mendocino coast I have seen at least fifteen separate whales, and it was all on one walk at Van Damme State Park. When I get to a higher speed connection, I will upload more pictures, and video that I was able to shoot. It was so beautiful, I can't wait to share more!



edit post

4 Reply to "Whale Blog Preview"

Kym on January 15, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Ren, I've been wanting to go! I think now I may have to head down there.

 

Ren on January 15, 2009 at 1:58 PM

It is worth the trip, I hope they will stay visible for a long time!

 

Anonymous on January 16, 2009 at 7:23 PM

WOW! what is it about whales that makes a person want to blow air out of the top of their head? keep on truckin and i will follow behind.

 

Ren on January 16, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Ya Rainking, whales are great!

 

Post a Comment