Work Has Started (6)

7:37 PM by , under ,

From yesterday's great hike


Today I was on duty from 5:30AM to 7PM. I am afraid my schedule will be like this until the movie is finished. We will see if I can handle it. I'd like to post lots of cool stuff from yesterday but I don't have it in me.



edit post

6 Reply to "Work Has Started"

Kym on January 28, 2009 at 7:49 AM

You sound exhausted. I hope it was fun. Carmel is gorgeous!

 

Anonymous on January 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I got a call from your Dad cluing me in on some of what you are doing, whom you are seeing, etc. Sure sounds exciting, but looks like very long days. Rest up! but enjoy!

Aunt Jackie

 

Ren on January 28, 2009 at 8:04 PM

All> I am deprived of sleep.

 

Anonymous on January 30, 2009 at 5:26 PM

OtsukaRen!!
karada ni kiwotsukete ne!

 

Anonymous on January 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM

i dont know what miho just said, but i second it! have fun, hello to miho from ken///,....

 

Anonymous on February 1, 2009 at 8:57 AM

"good work Ren! Take care on your health"
Something like that.
Hi Ken :)

 

Post a Comment