Seven-Eleven (4)

9:04 AM by , under ,

Another shot from Monday's hike


Hours on duty have been a lot longer than I expected. Yesterday I was working from 7Am to 11PM. I have been a driver for the crew. During my down time I have been hanging out at our base-camp, which is a large parking lot in town with all of our trailers. The other half of my down time is spent at whichever location we are currently filming at. Here is a video the local NBC did on our production.
On another note, I can't believe how many rich people there are here. There are so many $80,000+ cars around town that they have lost their appeal to me. Also, the weather here has been incredible!



edit post

4 Reply to "Seven-Eleven"

Anonymous on January 31, 2009 at 6:08 PM

well, I would watch the video, if i can crank this old dial up pc fast enough... the pictures are great. I have been to carmel once....nice town..almost as nice as my neighborhood.

 

Anonymous on January 31, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Thanks for the link to the video. Nice to know a little about the subject of the movie and who will be acting in it.

Aunt Jackie

 

Anonymous on February 1, 2009 at 9:05 AM

wow that must be a pretty big movie.
id love to visit Carmel sometime!

 

Ren on February 1, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Rainking> Life is too short to have dial-up internet!

Miho> We are filming very near the first place we stopped and took pictures on highway one.

 

Post a Comment